Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elusive Dreams, WTF?

Why is it that I always wake up at 3:30am and after falling back asleep I end up having the most interesting dreams that pull me in and make me dread when the alarm goes off?

I wake up and hit snooze for another 9 minutes of "lets see where this is going" only to find that it never picks back up at the same momentum or takes a WTF? twist off into left field. When I wake up I have no clue what was going on, just that it was damn interesting and I regret waking up and missing the ending. I remember it being quite interesting and something that my mind was enjoying yet the Who, What, When, Where, and Why all escape my conscious thought. I can also remember if it took one of those WTF? twist because I wake up with the WTF? in my mind but not What the WTF? about.

Some people analyze dreams for a living. I wonder what they would say about a dream that you know happened, regret leaving, yet can't remember a damn thing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment