Sunday, January 25, 2009

And so it begins.....

Inspired by an old friend and co-worker Joe the Peacock (see: http://www.joethepeacock.com) I've decided to try and do some daily blogging.

I remember back in High School, watching Doogie Howser M.D., I would think "hey, that's pretty neat the way he sums up the days activities and experiences" 20 years later I finally get around to giving it a try. That brings up the question, was Doogie Howser the first "blogger" even though the term would not be coined for another 9 years? These and other strange questions are the random synapse misfires I deal with throughout the day. One stray thought leads to an entire tangent of I wonder... what if... why do... remember when... etc...

So enjoy the ride down the pathways of my thoughts and ramblings. It should be an interesting ride. Kind of like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom in the Mine Car chase scene when they are flying around..... Sorry about that, see what I mean, BLAM! out of the blue a tangent strikes.

Stay tunes for more.

1 comment: